KW Works is looking for result oriented Software Quality Engineers to join our Team.
- Strong understanding of SDLC, Software Quality Assurance methodologies and practices.
- Review product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Consult with product development to evaluate system interfaces, operational requirements, and performance requirements of overall system.
- Define test methods and create test plans for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements as well as established standards under both normal and abnormal conditions.
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
- Execute test plans and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
- Monitor program performance after implementation to prevent reoccurrence of program operating problems and ensure efficiency of operation.
- Create test tools that facilitate data gathering and test method execution.
IF you want to take next step in your career and want to learn Business Analysis and Support join us!